For private individuals
If you know where you want to go, you can make a start: a fundamental principle when you are looking for a job. Professional positioning of your talents and networking are equally important. Not just offering advice in the context of career transition, we provide active job-search support, integrating you in our network, and placing your application with potential employers.
Our New Placement Programme comprises five modules, in a graduated structure which provides excellent preparation for stepping up to the next professional challenge.
In our career coaching, we always work on a needs-oriented basis: Costs are determined in advance, but the schedule and number of meetings are determined according to individual situation and requirements. All programmes are individually designed, with no limits on the number or the length of the meetings. The Mäder & Partner New Placement Programme is tailored to all seniority levels.
Everyone wants to ascertain the extent and nature of his or her resources. Awareness of one’s own abilities and personal preferences is a requirement for success in any field. People who know who they are, what they can do and what they stand for are more likely to achieve success in their professional and private lives. Especially prior to a transition into a new professional challenge, the key to success lies in knowing one’s own strengths and possibilities. This knowledge can be used to write a professional success story.
Our team of advisers uses tried and true skills appraisal coaching methods, working however in a very individual and resource-oriented manner by using a range of psychological test processes.
Successful performance is complex and multi-facetted. We deliver core advice on effectiveness in your current role and future roles.
Coaching enables reflection on action patterns in the professional and private context. The coach, acts as sparring partner, initiates and accelerates an entire process of personal growth, professional reorientation or decision
- We are a team of nationally and internationally qualified coaching specialists with many years of experience in a very wide range of sectors, and able to offer highly individual knowledge-based advice. A key point in our work is the personal and professional development of executives.
- The coaching we offer is specific and practice-oriented. Our team of trainers uses tried and tested methods, along the following lines:
- Definition of the work of coaching
- In-depth analysis of the client’s own values, positions, requirements and behaviour patterns
- Reflection on professional and personal biography”, definition of future direction
- Drawing up a well-grounded action plan
Coaching generally comprises seven sessions, in which the trainer presents the bases for your own action plan, which you develop and proactively implement. Mäder & Partner see coaching as continuous intervention. Our goal is guidance towards self-management.